To help you find the answers to your questions and assist you in implementing effective solutions to reach your objectives
Incidence acts as a mirror for :
- Reflects your project;
- Helps you look at your project as objectively as possible.
Guarantee of quality
As a member of the international network ESOMAR, Incidence is committed to complying with the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research.
Incidence is a member of CUBE (Consumer Understanding Belgium, previously Febelmar), the Belgian association of market research companies.
The market research process consists of a series of steps and quality control checks that can be presented in the form of an iceberg with a visible and an invisible side :
- Selection of moderators and recruiters;
- In-depth briefing of all participants and interviewers;
- Transparent access to our field supervisors;
- Qualified and experienced moderators trained in qualitative research techniques;
- Strict criteria defined with you for the selection of respondents;
- Survey questions carefully crafted by our team and approved by you;
- Debriefing after each discussion group;
- Supervision by a manager through the entire process;
- Vertical and horizontal analysis of all qualitative research;
- At least an extra 5% of the sample interviewed;
- Cleaning of data in 4 steps :
1. Virtual analysis of the results matrix
2. Production of a first hole count
3. Cleaning of incomplete and inconsistent data, etc
4. Production of a second hole count